Elrena

What Are You Working On?

619 posts in this topic

What Are You Working On?

Guten Tag, alle! Welcome to our first WAYWO thread! In an effort to stir up some chatter, I thought I'd finally post this. If you happen to be coming from Modcraft or perhaps some other development forum then you already know what this is. 

Why should we do this? 

Well, most people here complain that the shoutbox is gone. Wait, no it isn't xD /insidejoke

Anyway, feel free to discuss anything that you're working on, WoW-related or not. It doesn't matter if your work is finished or if you just started. You can post pictures, videos, comments, and leave feedback regarding other posted works. We allow anything from WoW mods to abstract paintings. Tapir GIFs are 100% allowed too. Just refrain from wandering too far off-topic, and no obscene content here, plox ,_, 

Hint: To post videos, just paste the YouTube/Vimeo link.

Just Started new project Im creating my own form of RP character based on my own character more then my ever RP char ever was "Alastor Strix'Efuartus Son of N'ozoth" yup iv chosen Old god to be my creator no one actualy knows where exactly N'zoth s but i as his will found way from his prison as new live and now im his unleashed will that can rage across world and rule from shadows 

So i want to make
- 3D model 
- dubbing EN

- lore 

-PVE system for soem parts that are not clearly RP

-spells

Some inspiration

KV8Grhz.jpgZu7bOgu.pngtlFkbRY.png

2 people like this

Messing around in noggit ,_,

uobtrwm.png

7ietQnY.png

Edited by Axel
2 people like this

This is my first time getting into 3d stuff so I decided to make a custom rig for the new blood elf female.

Hopefully I'll be able to learn how to make animations for Machinima and other things soon ^^

thaikick.thumb.PNG.a8736d15f7ef3a4b4a941fuckyou.thumb.PNG.471cd345d912f67889eca9

2 people like this

As most of you know I'm working on my isle, it's still faaar from being done, but every minute spent in Noggit brings me closer, I want to use it as a place where I can relax ingame you know, just sitting on a chair and listening to the enviroment, but also I wanted to learn new things or get better like in texturing. Yet another thing what am I working on are a few places for The Prophecies machinima project (hope I spelled it well). And finally it brings me to very interesting activity, which is working on Warcraft 3 maps. I know that it's really old game, but you know it's fun. At the moment I'm working on AW: Cataclysm map, which is a huge map where super powers fight for dominance. I've got a lot of things to do so I'm not often bored :)

WoWScrnShot_100415_114644.jpg

vewsj5.png

3 people like this

I'm working on a 3D model of Annoy-o-tron from Hearthstone. I'll try my first character rig on it too.

large.annoy-o-tron_2.jpg.ad6f7db8e55e6cb

1 person likes this

Krysik, that Wc3 Stormwind is insane. You must have a lot of time on your hands O_O 

Also, your Annoy-o-Tron is amazing Met@ :D I hope you'll be able to get it working in-game.

I'm also working on a robot for the 12 hour long Introduction to Maya 2015 course! c:

mech.thumb.PNG.6d062e37d25d927f0eb045900

Well sometimes I do have a lot of free time, sometimes don't, but it depends on season and many other things..

Before going to bed I decided to do something in Noggit quickly...
ce403-clip-735kb.jpg
d65ac-clip-804kb.jpg?nocache=1

1 person likes this

Wow, its look very cool Skarn ! Is it Water at the bottom of the screen ? Or a kind of mist ?

How you give this kind of ambience ? Have you do some Texture edit ?

I think everything is fine overall.

Wow, its look very cool Skarn ! Is it Water at the bottom of the screen ? Or a kind of mist ?

How you give this kind of ambience ? Have you do some Texture edit ?

I think everything is fine overall.

Thank ;) It is just water. The red colour on buildings is zone lighting influence.

Edited by Skarn

That lightning on the models looks veery good :o

Edited by Krysík

Some researches for the houses of our new race called Casripos, on Shadow Storm.

large.casripos_concept_house_colo.png.f7

Great job on the concept. Sadly, I can't see an actual model from my phone, but I hope it is good too. But is not there already similar houses in WoW?

Edit: Oh, they are painted :D

Edited by Skarn

Before going to bed I decided to do something in Noggit quickly...
ce403-clip-735kb.jpg
d65ac-clip-804kb.jpg?nocache=1

Skarn would you mind to share this project ?

Skarn would you mind to share this project ?

I am planning to use it some day in my own one. But anyway everything I could share is on the picture as it it looks like shit from other speactate points. It was more of a concept work rather than an actual zone implementation. Just a sudden creativity impulse that I had to capture.

So, old pics were more of a quick concept. Now I am building this fortress from scratch. This is how it goes so far.

09fd9-clip-633kb.jpg

1 person likes this

This is look rly insane and creepy ! I love so much this kind of ambience :D

Great Work Skarn, keep up ! Hope i can one day try this map on your own server or if you release it :P

1 person likes this

Hello, haven't posted on here before but here's my latest custom model put into wow.

This is a custom model made up of Khadgar, Jaina from heroes of the storm and wod human parts.

This is Antonidas he is/was the leader of the Kirin Tor at a point amount many other things but for short he is one if not the one of the greatest mages out there.

Edited by PhantomX
3 people like this

Very good job, man!

Thank you, I enjoyed working on this model, I will make a horse for him soon.

Very good job, man!

Thank you, I enjoyed working on this model, I will make a horse for him soon.

You trasfer animations to it in Blender, right?

So, old pics were more of a quick concept. Now I am building this fortress from scratch. This is how it goes so far.

09fd9-clip-633kb.jpg

Great job Skarn, it's got cool atmosphere, try to put there some dark trees on those cliffs, it may look good!

Hello, haven't posted on here before but here's my latest custom model put into wow.

This is a custom model made up of Khadgar, Jaina from heroes of the storm and wod human parts.

This is Antonidas he is/was the leader of the Kirin Tor at a point amount many other things but for short he is one if not the one of the greatest mages out there.

The model looks incredible, I'm looking forward to see more :)

Thanks for the tip I will definitely add more details later. This is how it turns out right now.

d79e4-clip-720kb.jpg?nocache=1

177bd-clip-654kb.jpge7155-clip-621kb.jpg