Elrena

What Are You Working On?

611 posts in this topic

Working on the playable Centaur model geometry. I had never done such a model with a large number of poligons and the problem of UV-editing. Are there people here that can help create a model or may suggest how to make the correct uv?

Centaur_02.png

Centaur_03.png

Centaur_04.png

4 people like this

On 12/3/2016 at 3:05 PM, Ghaster said:

So many groups.....

oldif.jpg

Nice mate.i see you made it in game. Is it working or still WiP ?? Tho nice job want to see more of dis, keep it up!

20 hours ago, Uthil said:

Nice mate.i see you made it in game. Is it working or still WiP ?? Tho nice job want to see more of dis, keep it up!

Still WiP, but everything i have converted so far works. Only liquids are broken, haven't looked into it yet tho.

new weapon enchants 3\15

Wrath ot the titans - epic (can drop from yogg-saron, ulduar 25)

Soul harvester - rare (can drop from Kel'thuzad, Naxxarams 25)

Dragon knight - rare (85 badges of frost)

5 people like this

341bff4a8b4a38bfdaf8ec2dd8a91ef2.gif

Some geoset edits.

Big thanks to Met@ for his help.

7 people like this

OMG, that's awesom!
I want this thing work on WoD :o 

Edited by Skarn
Gif quoting, sorry but takes ages to load the page ;)

Awesome things, Vel and Mathias. UncleChristiof, sorry had to edit your message to get rid of quoted gif for loading speed purposes. ;)

Daaaayum, nice cloak and anim for it, and vellears enchants are awesome too, by the way how you create those GIFs vellear, which program you are using ?!

1 minute ago, Uthil said:

Daaaayum, nice cloak and anim for it, and vellears enchants are awesome too, by the way how you create those GIFs vellear, which program you are using ?!

I tried the one he uses and I did not like it. I used gifcam for a while. Very simple and tweakable enough to lower FPS rate and so on. Also not so long ago I downloaded ShareX which works great for that too on top of making screenshots, videos and being an FTP client.

from last boss - eranikus(mad)

2 people like this

I think it is good. Love the shattered bossfight place part. Yet, the front part (those high 90 degree walls) looks rather odd.

looks really cool Vellear, reminds me of the razorscale bossfight in Ulduar ;)

Original:

WoWScrnShot_032416_030643.thumb.jpg.0cce

My fel recolour:

WoWScrnShot_032416_031508.thumb.jpg.7766

__________________________________________________________________________________

Btw if anyone wants a recolour such as this one - I'll be happy to help

6 people like this

not much work I was bored so I did a spell for1 of  the demon hunter left hand artifact weapon in wrath because in wotlk you cant

choose left hand in dbc like mop and up

thx to Anthony TuTs

WoWScrnShot_032616_170840.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032616_171105.jpg

1 person likes this

I have been working on a full conversion of World Of Warcraft for many months now. The goal is to take all my Star Wars Galaxies converted assets and port them to Wow. I have mostly all the sound assets replacing most of the current sounds in game, then textures.

I have also started working with blender to start converting some model assets for testing possibly sometimes in the next few weeks.It's a real labor of love since I also spend a ton of time modding my own SWG private server, but it's also very rewarding. I hope by at least xmas to have (or sooner to start showing off the progress?) something to show. it's almost out of Pre-Alpha and ready to start testing with some friends, so expect me here when i hit the wall and google fails me to start picking brains. I can show a new loading screen i made this morning, not finished and more screens will come once i start testing SWG models in Wow. Anyways more information will be forth coming soonish :)

ksYdwF.jpg

4 people like this

I learned how to add 3D belt buckle in TLK, it was... hard but now I'll be able to do it every day on npcs and/or players :D

66fdb85697.jpg

Oh and I added missing haircuts (on tlk too) to my Gnomes, poor guys, three hairstyles were missing ! (Maybe a Gnomish release soon ?)

737ac5ce6f.jpg

5 people like this

Hey Hyakkimaru, did you do the DBC edits by converting to CSV & back?(This is for the 3D belt visual)

Reason I ask is, when I ran the converter on one of the SpellVisual files (I can't recall which one exactly) to CSV and back for testing purposes, it caused a bunch of spell visuals to appear as blue & white boxes. An Example is Nitro Boosts from the engineering enchant.

Cheers.

16 hours ago, bfx said:

Hey Hyakkimaru, did you do the DBC edits by converting to CSV & back?(This is for the 3D belt visual)

Reason I ask is, when I ran the converter on one of the SpellVisual files (I can't recall which one exactly) to CSV and back for testing purposes, it caused a bunch of spell visuals to appear as blue & white boxes. An Example is Nitro Boosts from the engineering enchant.

Cheers.

I didn't, I prefer use MyDBCEditor, I don't like converting Spell.dbc ^^

Send me your files if you want, I can take a look on it, maybe it's corrupted but in General when it shows a box it means your model is missing ;)

1 person likes this

Yeah, funny enough I reverted the DBC files to factory settings before the modifications and it worked fine.

Simply converting from DBC To Csv and back without modifying anything caused the issue.

I guess MyDBCEditor is the only safe way, takes more time however.

Cant send the changes because I scrapped them.

Cheers.

On 3/15/2016 at 11:34 AM, Ghaster said:

Still WiP, but everything i have converted so far works. Only liquids are broken, haven't looked into it yet tho.

Throw it over here if you get it working. Never did manage to get it in-game because of those busted liquids, or was it the lighting... I don't remember.

Currently working on the implementation of a new race and class, alias, murloc ninjas.

2Q0rk7S.jpg

7 people like this

Custom professions. Mining is nothing too exciting, but getting the basics down was the main goal. On to Blacksmithing and the rest!

56ff74b4a7e70_ss(2016-04-02at01.27.13).j

1 person likes this