Elrena

What Are You Working On?

611 posts in this topic

Next character is 

Etein Ümyrdor - Wife of Thordal she was champion of Skorn and known as "Black Flame"
this is her phase where she was still human but she has later became one of Jotunheim then when she earner her new armor from saronite she became later Blac Flame of the frozen witch which was actualy her mother that turned her into this but Thordal saved here from pawn of her mother etc .... story long af no time for dis 

bba9728e05844539ad26b4e46c1998a5.gif

b3e76e1800f64cd4a7e9d8439c0254e0.gif

f9271693740746dea68933e148261b5b.png

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

Etein Ümyrdor - Wife of Thordal she was champion of Skarn and known as "Black Flame"

Fixed that for you :D:D

I'm done here

When have I stopped Modding I thought that its gona be better, but it wasn't, but I knew very well where and when is this going to end [some ppl are just cunts and they shall remain that way] I had enough of this community, but right now I'm not talking to everyone, but the exact person/s so you can stop right now and right here because I'm leaving definitely once and for all and I will not answer anyone anymore here or on Modcraft - my Skype is actually same but if I get even a single crap about the modding or smth you are going straight to ignore list

aabb1b6f28584cd7820b4b7fb9a6dc5f.jpg

7 hours ago, Alastor Strix'Efuartus said:

I'm done here

When have I stopped Modding I thought that its gona be better, but it wasn't, but I knew very well where and when is this going to end [some ppl are just cunts and they shall remain that way] I had enough of this community, but right now I'm not talking to everyone, but the exact person/s so you can stop right now and right here because I'm leaving definitely once and for all and I will not answer anyone anymore here or on Modcraft - my Skype is actually same but if I get even a single crap about the modding or smth you are going straight to ignore list

aabb1b6f28584cd7820b4b7fb9a6dc5f.jpg

Perfect. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Balkron said:

Perfect. 

You, sir, made my day.

2 people like this

I'm currently making my portfolio, I'm no 3D expert unfortunately but made this video added it like game design, I'm mainly web but want to get a job with games something. Its a gurubashi mod, I've got the 335 patch for this tried activating it on retail last year lol, now my hunter(thats his statue:p) is eternally trapped in some wow error lmao 

4 people like this