Elrena

What Are You Working On?

629 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Ohai said:

cool eradar @Смердокрыл they look good with these Cyrillic names (y) even better then latin imo lol

my draenei are gonna be these original fugly, really hated the whole TBC retcon, belfs too

Lostonesdraenei.JPG

still liked spacegoats as eradar

latest?cb=20060709093141

the lost ones look good but nothing better than the org spacegoat the eredar warlocks a bit hairy and scary

1 person likes this

Hey there, it looks like I'm the only one that is going to wander a little bit off-topic... I'm working on an in-game time splitter, that is, a tool that you can use in-game so you can do speedruns and such. Right now it works in D3D9 and D3D11, I'm working on OpenGL support and also my own DLL injector. Everything is open-source at github if you wanna check it out :

There is a lot of more information here!

68747470733a2f2f7075752e73682f756e477169

@ On pseudo-topic:

I am also working on an M2toMDX, bear Im mind im just learning all the file formats especifications and such, I've just got into wow modding last week!. I hope I can make a  lot of useful tools for this mod community :)

On 10.04.2017 at 11:34 AM, Ohai said:

those eradar look like they would support a chemical attack, and would be sad that there werent enough children affected

Wot in incineration