Elrena

What Are You Working On?

719 posts in this topic

Just now, Смердокрыл said:

Looks great!

How did they manage to steal it from you though?

Making an account on our server to download the patch and reupload it for their use on their server of leechers. It's a patch for the community I work for and this is really disgusting + they banned me and won't take the link down so I emailed mega for a takedown.

2 hours ago, Roccus said:

Making an account on our server to download the patch and reupload it for their use on their server of leechers. It's a patch for the community I work for and this is really disgusting + they banned me and won't take the link down so I emailed mega for a takedown.

Oh, I didn't know you were working on a server. Well, accept my condolences :\

Hey Guys!

It's been nearly two years since I've modded anything - but I recently had some time off work and decided to give it a shot for old times sake.

This is a Man'Ari Warlord that has been infused with the Dark Titan's Blessing, granting him shitloads of power and titanlike gear.

ezgif-4-996af7b5f4.gif.924154cc31c9462e6ezgif-4-9de38f68ae.gif.45dd6535f497f4f18

20f9c93dba1a7a2d7db6cd54413d4184.png.98e

Probably took me around 4 hours to do. Not sure if he is finished yet, so any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Soldan

5 people like this

18 minutes ago, Soldan said:

This is a Man'Ari Warlord that has been infused with the Dark Titan's Blessing, granting him shitloads of power and titanlike gear.

20f9c93dba1a7a2d7db6cd54413d4184.png.98e

Probably took me around 4 hours to do. Not sure if he is finished yet, so any feedback would be highly appreciated.

nice to see you back

nice work, but what I really wanna see is an eredar that look similar to warlock eredar art

with the cloak

5a3df31705397_300px-Eredar1.jpg.16f63a21

because I cant find a cloak good looking for my dwarf eredar

Untitled.thumb.png.040232538db38165b9f74

3 people like this

Been doing a little questing in Silithus and looted this weird sword, anybody have an idea where it came from?

H8BJGSVwFg8.jpg

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Смердокрыл said:

Been doing a little questing in Silithus and looted this weird sword, anybody have an idea where it came from?

its sad that blizzard didn't release sargeras model or his sword

I thought of making the armor but was bit lazy and will not look as cool as the cinematic

Untitled2.png.e6e8dfcdf3ff82449f93239568

3 hours ago, MR.Farrarie said:

its sad that blizzard didn't release sargeras model or his sword

Yes, very unfortunate. Most of their ingame cinematic models are quite juicy

I thought of making the armor but was bit lazy and will not look as cool as the cinematic

Untitled2.png.e6e8dfcdf3ff82449f93239568

Well, that looks great already!

7 hours ago, Смердокрыл said:

@MR.Farrarie inspired me : )

MGFtPuBtbsk.jpg

OHDGlD4PT8M.jpg

(The sword is, obviously, not finished. I'm still deciding how to go about the missing half of the blade)

nicely done, but is that titan bones or the avatar bones because avatar miss the most important one. (the titan sitting animations)

armor both of us forgot the skull on his belt

You need to add a wing as a spell.

and for the sword I think its better to add only sargeras Sword grip to a original wow sword but only replace the texture

of one of these

easy one http://www.wowhead.com/item=127340/felfire-lit-greatsword&bonus=0

best one but need some work http://www.wowhead.com/item=74589/jade-hilted-sword

57 minutes ago, MR.Farrarie said:

nicely done, but is that titan bones or the avatar bones because avatar miss the most important one. (the titan sitting animations)

That's avatar bones, I don't really care that much for the animations, although maybe I will change it to the titan ones

58 minutes ago, MR.Farrarie said:

armor both of us forgot the skull on his belt

Yes, I know, just couldn't be bothered atm ; )

1 hour ago, MR.Farrarie said:

I am already working on that

1 hour ago, MR.Farrarie said:

I like this one, thank you for the suggestion!

1 hour ago, Смердокрыл said:

I am already working on that

@MR.Farrarie do you happen to know how those Dark Apotheosis wings are done in MoP? There must be some spell flags they used to make the wings follow player animations

Azshara Crater BattleGround finished(almost).

gdpHU85.jpg

mOjEWHu.jpg

8ROC3oa.jpg

XRB87c6.jpg

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, irachkom said:

Azshara Crater BattleGround finished(almost).

I always liked the orc architecture.

You should use some of updated wod orc clans wmos, for the barrack to look more updated.

Working on a custom Legion conversion to classic, but somehow my blender fails to import some .m2i files :S

Do I need to use a newer Blender + Plugin setup for opening Legion .m2i files? (used m2mod 4.8.13 + Blender 2.73 + 1.2 m2i plugins for 2.73)

m2i import bug.jpg

there's M2i import and export script on the repos where you can download the M2modredux 4.8.13

heres my gobl new architecture what i was talking about, I'm eventually gonna put this on sketchfab probably but for now heres screenshots :P

goblin palace maralago palacio spektacular..muy grande, finished i guess gonna add some minor doodads beanbags and lights later

Capture.thumb.JPG.4a0073e86a7479bf157f3d2.thumb.JPG.82baf139c1c3b02797a3ce243a9c

xd..3.thumb.JPG.04784f179c22922833217ff428755.thumb.JPG.adc820ef57b0ca2b2316220197874.thumb.JPG.a863fe51e29173292485a9e30d116.thumb.JPG.2e179a270efe3f007b0afc18e436

3 people like this

goblin church still in progress, im gonna put neon lights and a few other things

7.JPG.ac00b2c6783b45e33076907773ae9917.J8.thumb.JPG.81186edcec5530c649c017b1502f9.thumb.JPG.e3126013cc77f3f476e9cbd3f35d10.thumb.JPG.4492a60bb284fffb885ffef2a7e

6 people like this

my biggest wish in the world would be if i could freeze time and just get to modding this, i want gnomes in lego houses, tauren mutated by vile different draenei, different maps,races everything looking at my pace atm 5 lifetimes wouldnt be enough.. 

1 person likes this