Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allakhazam

Casting animations

9 posts in this topic

Hello, im new to the forum, and do not know anything about model editing and such. 

What I would like to do is revert the legion 7.3 casting animations to what we had before, could this be done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think yes in 010

there is two ways that I remember

the easy way I didn't tried it yet but here its try replacing the animation you don't want with the one you want

it worked for me with some spell in KJ

Untitlesdsdsd.thumb.png.53ff7c95be9cb6ef

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MR.Farrarie said:

I think yes in 010

there is two ways that I remember

the easy way I didn't tried it yet but here its try replacing the animation you don't want with the one you want

it worked for me with some spell in KJ

 

where can we get the working .m2 template for legion models ?

 

edit: or could you maybe just share your M2TemplateCata.bt ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lululalaland said:

where can we get the working .m2 template for legion models ?

 

edit: or could you maybe just share your M2TemplateCata.bt ??

M2TemplateCata.bt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MR.Farrarie said:

Thx mate. Ill check it out when ill get home.

 

Edit: umm... im getting this error 

*ERROR Line 1274: Invalid structure. Ending position was in front of starting position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MR.Farrarie  Do you know a solution for this perhaps ??

 

Edit: omg im so dumb ... i just forgot to remove the MD21 chunk ... hahaa sryyyy

template works great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lululalaland hello could you explain me how to do this? I'm very ignorant on this topic i just want old animations back :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, allakhazam said:

@lululalaland hello could you explain me how to do this? I'm very ignorant on this topic i just want old animations back :/

Untitsdsdsdled.png.a56fa509b080b53e83b34

Remove the highlighted line, then run the template.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3.2.2018 at 6:57 AM, MR.Farrarie said:

I think yes in 010

there is two ways that I remember

the easy way I didn't tried it yet but here its try replacing the animation you don't want with the one you want

it worked for me with some spell in KJ

Untitlesdsdsd.thumb.png.53ff7c95be9cb6ef

 

So.... umm what was the other way ? ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0