Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dashker

[HELP] Porting Vulpera

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys i am having problems verting Vulpera to WOTLK, i am trying to convert it from m2i to m2 but i am having this trouble

TfDG2Va.png

 

Also i am having a problem when i try to wrap the rear part of the head that i has to go at the 00_00_extra file

tlqVpWW.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This problem comes from BfA, according to Marlam who I spoke to : "Most tools dealing with m2s will have issues in BfA, Some file format changes regarding how textures are referenced which tools that aren't updated know how to deal with"

 

This being said, I'm waiting patiently for Skarn's WMO/M2 addon to be out, but for now, we're pretty stuck, maybe checking the .skin files since it's in those files that the info you need is stored ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kelzano said:

This problem comes from BfA, according to Marlam who I spoke to : "Most tools dealing with m2s will have issues in BfA, Some file format changes regarding how textures are referenced which tools that aren't updated know how to deal with"

 

This being said, I'm waiting patiently for Skarn's WMO/M2 addon to be out, but for now, we're pretty stuck, maybe checking the .skin files since it's in those files that the info you need is stored ?

but how i can split a UV to put it at another Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry I do not get what you are asking, could you explain what you need a bit more precisely ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try using the Vulpera from the early alpha, might be more similar to Legion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2018 at 6:09 PM, Gurluas said:

Try using the Vulpera from the early alpha, might be more similar to Legion?

but how i can add in the head one extra texture, i mean, i want to put the back of the head but i don't know how to split the head how i can do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually, the back of the head is the most left or right part of the front of the head, they just circle the texture around the model, for example, the back of the head of your Vulpera should be right here.

REFKR2P.png

Try using a program like paint or GIMP or even photoshop, modify the PNG file and see what happens when you place it on your model. If it's not there, then it is the top left part of the texture that you highlighted, so you just have to modify it instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 11:14 AM, Kelzano said:

Usually, the back of the head is the most left or right part of the front of the head, they just circle the texture around the model, for example, the back of the head of your Vulpera should be right here.

REFKR2P.png

Try using a program like paint or GIMP or even photoshop, modify the PNG file and see what happens when you place it on your model. If it's not there, then it is the top left part of the texture that you highlighted, so you just have to modify it instead.

but how i can paint it? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0