- Steff | Fix: If you selected an model, copied to clipboard, deleted source (it it is last model on map of this type) and pasted it then. Noggit crashed.
- Steff | Calculate camera height related to terrain height on map load.
- Steff | Fix that texture swapper stayed visible if you changed the tool
- Steff | Add new option to toggle model animation rendering. F11 and Menu option in View menu added for this. For easyer model selection like birds.
- schlumpf | various memory leaks or potential crashes
- Valium | Initial support for drawing tablets on Windows. Crashes if you don't have a tablet installed.
- Valium | Implemented Blizzard style wireframe.
- schlumpf | mapchunk: save: fix: only set low_quality_texture_map bits once to avoid error in overwriting (missing clean) (the 4 layer bug)
- Adspartan | Fix to prevent texture duplication on a chunk (swapping duplicated textures remove the duplicate).
- Adspartan | Fix random hole bug when using the hole tool by checking is the cursor is not underground when adding a hole.
- Adspartan | Set tile as changed when using "swap adt".
- Adspartan | prevent m2/wmo selection when using a tool
- Adspartan | Fix texture shift ingame
- Adspartan | Alphamap loading / saving changes
- Adspartan | Prevent crash when loading or drawing wmo. (for retroported WMOs)
- Adspartan | Fix texture shift between noggit and wow client
- Adspartan | Fix alphamap loading for uncompressed (2048)
- Adspartan | Paste object at the cursor pos if nothing is selected
- Adspartan | Vertex shading is now correctly implemented.
- Kaev | This should hopefully fix all model bugs when you save your files
- 53 replies
- .db2 editor (cata-legion) (requested by Skarn)
- CASC editor (requested by Skarn)
- M2 plugin for 3D Software (e.g. Blender) supporting animations (in developement by Koward) (requested by Skarn)
- Zone light editor (requested by Skarn)
- Continent creator (requested by Skarn)
- Visual DBC editor (e.g. placing POI on map, talent trees and so on) (requested by Skarn)
- Visual editor for editing login screen and character creation (requested by Poisonleaf)
- DBC to SQL and SQL to DBC tool (requested by sshroud)
- Spell editor (cata) (requested by Смердокрыл)
- WMO editor (requested by Смердокрыл)
- All-in-one-texture tool for armors (requested by Alastor Strix'Efuartus)
- Advanced MySQL editor (requested by Amaroth)
- ADT, M2 & WMO Legion to WoD (requested by MrXJKz)
- WBD5 format (DB2) (from Legion or WoD) to CSV (with structures) (requested by MrXJKz)
- Automatic downgrade Itemdisplayinfo, TextureFileData, Filedata from Legion to WoD and WotLk (requested by MrXJKz)
- Texture searcher for M2, WMO, etc. (requested by MrXJKz)
- HoTS and Overwatch Blender Add-on (requested by MrXJKz)
- .phys enabler from Legion to WoD (requested by MrXJKz)
- Visual Database Editor like Truice (requested by Amaroth)
- 78 replies
- 10 replies
Noggit SDL 3.1021 BETA
Finally Noggit SDL 3.1021 BETA is there!
The most important change is probably a fix of the well known model bug as well as the removal of the requirement to fill all four layers.
But here's a approximate changelog:
You can download Noggit SDL 3.1021 with all needed .dll files from here: https://mega.nz/#!qU01SZ4Y!YQvbjXQTo2_aAG1zqw_QL3ervYvy-YRWp0AaINbzXq0
Or in the Release section:
Have fun and happy modding!
EDIT: Be careful, Steff warned me that there are some untested things in the SDL branch which could lead to bugs. If you can find any, please report them!
yesterday Skarn told me about the little conversation that some of you had about paying developers and stuff like that.
In my opinion it isn't like that we (read as: developers) aren't motivated because we want to get money for our stuff.
Many people actually want to create useful tools for the modding and/or emulation scene, but just don't have good ideas or the needed experience for projects they could do.
But that's a point where you could bring your ideas in!
Tell us which software would make your life much easier.
It doesn't matter if you would like to see a launcher, a renaming tool, a tool which will automate a process or a CASC editor. Just tell us what you need.
I'll list every requested software in this post. Let's hope that some developer out there can fulfill your wish.
Edit: I'm not as active as i'm used to be, that's why probably some ideas are missing and/or not linked.
(I obviously don't list something like "a good, working map editor", because that's something that everyone wants to have.. )
Hello, Model-Changing Network!
It has really been a while since we posted something community related here. Yet, the work on the website was still slowly going on and now I want to summarize everything that has been done during this winter and spring months and also talk a little about the new features.
I personally would also like to hear your opinions on some ideas, features and other things, so please take some time to read this post .
Besides upgrading our software to the lastest available version of Invision Power Suite, we have also installed a couple of new features that could and most likely would be useful for our community - the FAQ system and Awards system. So, I want to ask you about the way you think we may use these systems.
FAQ: You can find the new module by choosing "More" in the upper menu and then clicking on "FAQ System". So, this is a full featured FAQ system that, in my opinion, may help us to collect and document all the common problems and obstacles that WoW modders face during the creative process. Right now there is only a section for Noggit-related questions and the WoW Error (crash) section is also to come soon. Even though you cannot create sections yourself, if you have something to document and it does not fit into any of the created categories, just let me know. However, every member is free to add new question/answer topics to any of the categories.
I'd like to hear your opinions guys on how we can organize the FAQ sections better, what types of issues we could document and solve there. Also feel free to anyhow constructively criticize the idea and tell me honestly what is bad about it (I hope nothing :D), that also includes expressing your own ideas.
Awards: The other less significant change that was made even before FAQ is Awards system. Basically now we can award members that have created something outstanding, contributed to the community in a major way and so on. This is a feature for the community and it should be driven by the community, in my opinion. So, I ask you members of MC-Net to express your ideas on how we can award our best memebers and what kind of awards should we have. The sample award could be seen on my profile page (also will be displayed under user's avatar on every post).
Also feel free to discuss here any ideas, opinions or problems related to the community that you consider worth to be discussed.
And yes, we want to say thank you for everyone using MC-Net and especially to those who contribute to the community. Even though the community is not yet very active, it is fascinating to know that about 300 different people regularly visit it and use the gained knowledge to bring their WoW modding ideas into life. Thank you for reading!